|CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT TIMES
Check-in time: 1:00 PM - 5:30 PM
Check-out time: 11:00 AM
- Vacation Home
Check-In: 4PM - 6PM
- If you anticipate a late check-in, please contact the office before closing. Office hours are from 9 AM to 5 PM.
- Late checkouts MUST be approved and will result in a late checkout fee. Unapproved late checkouts are not tolerated.
- All reservations require payment in full at the time of reservation.
- Nightly/Weekly Stays: You may cancel your reservation up to two weeks ”(14 Days)” prior to your arrival date and receive a full refund by firstname.lastname@example.org responding to your reservation. There will be no refund if you cancel less than fourteen days before your arrival date.
- Early Departures: There are no refunds for early departures
- Monthly Stays: 30-day advance written notice must be given prior to departure to receive a full refund (refer to your agreement)
- All rates are subject to change.
- NO Aggressive Dogs.
- Pets must be leashed at all times.
- At no time may pets be left unattended.
- No kennels, pens, or cages are allowed at any time.
- Pets must use our designated areas to relieve themselves so we can keep our lawns clean and beautiful.
- No visiting pets.
- Pets are not allowed in any resort facilities.
- All pets must be fully vaccinated, including Rabies, Distemper, and Bordetella. - All vaccines must be kept current while in the park.
- Owners are strictly liable for injuries caused by their pet(s).
- Please be advised that the park will assess a $50.00 fine per pet per violation of any of the pet rules, including but not limited to cleaning up pet excrement.
|GUEST EXPECTATIONS & RIVER ACCESS USE
- Quiet hours from 10 pm to 8 am.
- There is one RV allowed per site.
- All guests must check in at all times with the front office, with no exceptions.
- Smoking/ vaping is prohibited in any building or common area. Anyone doing this will be fined $250.00 and will be asked to leave the Resort.
- There are no drugs allowed at any time in the Resort.
- An adult must accompany minors at all times.
- No open wood-burning fires.
- No Parking on vacant sites or grass areas.
- No washing of vehicles allowed.
- Swim at your own risk—no lifeguard on duty. No children under 18 without an adult are permitted in or by the river.
- Disorderly conduct, threats of any kind, or intentional damage to the property will not be tolerated and will result in immediate removal from the Resort.
- ALL visitors MUST register, pay a day-use fee of $5/ adults and $3/ children (children 5 & under are free), and sign a waiver of liability in order to use ANY of our facilities.
- Visitors are welcome, but if they stay overnight, there will be an extra person fee. You are responsible for your guests.
|RIVER HOUSE VACATION RENTAL RULES
- No parties or events are allowed.
- No smoking of any type is allowed.
- No pets allowed.
- Suitable for toddlers and children under 12.
- No unregistered guests are allowed.
- Please don’t eat or drink in the bedrooms.
- Please respect the noise curfew (10 pm - 8 AM)
- Please do not tamper with the A/C controls.
- Please respect check-in and check-out times.
- Please take care of the furnishings. You have to pay for damages that exceed the security deposit.
- Please don’t rearrange the furniture.
- Please do your dishes.
- Please take the trash out before you leave.
- No illegal substances are allowed on the premises.
|RIVER HOUSE PET POLICY
- No pets are allowed in or around the River House.
|RV & VEHICLES
- If your vehicle is leaking fluid, you will be asked to remove it and get it fixed.
- Oil changes and repair work is not allowed on the premises.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission of RVs that do not meet our standards.
- All vehicles must be parked on your site (No street parking).
|USE OF PREMISE
- Your site must be clean and neat at all times, and no debris or garbage is to be left out.
- Only appropriate RV decor & furniture is to be at your site.
- The sites are not to be used at any time for the purpose of carrying on any business, profession, or trade of any kind or for any purpose other than as a private stay.
- NO SOLICITATION OF ANY KIND IS PERMITTED AT THE RESORT.
- No stakes are permitted (an underground sprinkler system is in use throughout the resort).
- No extra storage around and under the site that is unorderly. Please use a proper RV Skirt.
|REC CENTER & FACILITIES
- If you use the Rec Room, you must leave it clean and free of all debris.
- No smoking/vaping is allowed inside the building.
- Chairs and tables are to remain inside the building at all times.
- No food or drinks are to be left inside when you leave.
- Games are to be removed from the building.
- Rec Room can be reserved and might not always be available for guests.
- Only registered guests are allowed to use our facilities.
- Restrooms, laundry room, and clubhouse are provided as a courtesy, and we ask that you help us maintain our high standards of cleanliness and clean up after yourself.
- Please obey posted speed limits on property. Failure to obey speed limits may result in removal from the property without refund.
|RESPECT YOUR NEIGHBOR
Please be considerate of your neighbors' privacy and space.
- Do not walk on or pass through the site of another guest.
- Respect our local culture, wildlife, and other guests.
- Please be mindful of our local bylaws and conservation of resources.
- Rising River is proud to promote an inclusive and family-friendly atmosphere.
- Offensive or intolerant language and actions will not be tolerated, including with respect to race, religion, sexual orientation, or political views, and the presence or existence of any language, actions, visuals, or symbols (e.g., visuals depicting confederate flags, swastikas, racial slurs, etc.) that may be deemed to be offensive will not be permitted on the property.
- We reserve the right to terminate a booking immediately and evict any guest, without refund, for failure to comply with these rules and/or staff's request for you to remove the display of any offensive visuals or symbols.
- Guests may not modify or tamper with utilities.
- Sewer hoses must be up off the ground with tight connections, no leaks, and on a sewer rack.
- There will be a $100.00 fee if there is no sewer rack while here or you have a sewage spill on site.
Cable TV is a free amenity for our daily and weekly guests (to get set up, please visit the Resort Office).
- A $100 fee will be charged to your stay for damaged or missing cable boxes.
- For missing cable TV remotes, or if a remote is taken by accident and not returned, you will be charged a $50.00 fee
|GARBAGE & RECYCLING
- We ask that household garbage be sealed in plastic sacks and deposited in the appropriate dumpsters.
- Garbage and recycling are to be put in the designated bins and receptacles.
- For Garbage and Recycling locations, please refer to the resort map or ask Resort staff.
|FIREARMS & WEAPONS
- Guests must obey all federal, state, and local laws regarding the ownership and possession of firearms. Firearms are not permitted in any property buildings or common areas. The only exception is that guests may have a firearm in a locked, private vehicle in parking areas if the law permits. Discharging firearms, BB guns, air guns/rifles, or similar devices is strictly prohibited.
- The use of fireworks, including sparklers and explosives of any kind, is not permitted under any circumstances. Anyone caught with fireworks may result in removal from the property without a refund.