The policies for Rising River RV Park are listed below. Please, review them prior to booking with us. If you have any questions, contact us at your convenience. We'll be glad to help.
RISING RIVER RV RESORT AND RIVER HOUSE POLICIES
Rising River Policies
1:00 PM - 9:00 PM
If arriving outside of check-in times, please call to make arrangements.
A 50 percent deposit is collected at the time of purchase. Payment for retail items and gift certificates is collected at the time of purchase.
CHILDREN & PETS
Children are welcome with an accompanying adult. Children age 6 and under stay free. Pets are welcome. Pets – Pets must be quiet, under control, and on a leash at all times. Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets. No pets are to be left unattended outside of RV or vehicles at any time. Animal Laws are strictly enforced. Pets are not allowed in or around any buildings. As per liability insurance requirements we do have breed restrictions, please call the office. Owner of pet assumes all liability for their pet. Refer to our pet policies.
CREDIT CARD SECURITY
Your credit card information is stored and processed securely.
- Pets must be leashed at all times.
- No kennels, pens or cages allowed at any time.
- Dogs must use our designated areas to relieve themselves so we can keep our laws clean and beautiful.
- Visitors may not bring pets into the park.
- At no time may pets be left unattended outside of the RV, in vehicles, or within a pet enclosure.
- Pets are not allowed in any buildings.
- All pets must be fully vaccinated, including Rabies, Distemper and Bordetella.
- All vaccines must be kept current while in the park.
- Owners are strictly liable for injuries caused by their pet(s).
- Please be advised that the park will assess a $50.00 fine per pet, per violation for breach of any of the pet rules and policies which includes but not limited to cleaning up pet excrement. (Per ORS 90.530(c).
RV Check-In: After 1:00 pm
RV Check-Out: Prior to 11:00 am
Check-In: 4pm - 8pm
Check-Out: Prior to 11:00 am
Check-Out time: Prior to 11:00 am Inluding River House
Late check-outs must be approved & may be subject to a fee.
Swim at your own risk. No lifeguard on duty. No children under the age of 18 without an adult permitted in and by river.
Guests are expected to leave the property in the condition they found it. Damages will be charged to the card on file.
Quiet hours from 10 pm to 8 am.
There is one RV allowed per site. Guests are welcome, but if they stay over, there will be an extra person fee. You are responsible for your guests. All guests must check-in at all times with the front office, no exceptions.
Smoking/ vaping is prohibited in any building or common area. If you are caught doing this there will be a $250.00 fine and you will be asked to leave the park.
There are no drugs allowed at any time in the park
Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times when in the park and using park facilities.
No motorized skateboards, scooters, or Halos will be allowed in the park. All motorized vehicles will be driven by a licensed driver in park.
No open wood burning fires.
No Parking in vacant sites.
CANCELLATION POLICY | RESERVATION CHANGES
- Cancellations MUST be submitted via email by replying to your confirmation email 48 hours prior to arrival for daily/weekly stays.
- Phone cancellations are NOT ACCEPTED.
- Changes or cancellations must be received prior to 48 hours prior to arrival or a one night site fee will be charged to credit card on file for each site from a one day to six day reservation, and three night charge for each seven day reservation.
- There are no refunds for early departures due to unforeseen circumstances such as illness, acts of nature, or changes in work schedules.
- No shows will be charged full amount of reservation with no refunds.
- We reserve the right to cancel a reservation in those dire circumstances.
- We reserve the right to make a site substitution anytime before check-in.
RIVER HOUSE VACATION RENTAL POLICIES
Check-in time is 4 PM and after and check-out time is prior to 11 AM.
This home is located in Rising River RV Park, therefore you must read, agree, and follow all park/facility rules before entering and while in park and home.
You must be over 23 years of age to rent the river house. There is to be no guests left in the home/ park by themselves under the age of 18 years old.
Guests are expected to leave the property in the condition they found it.
Damages will be charged to the card on file.
There is no smoking or vaping of any kind and no pet policy for the river house.
There is also no smoking on the back porch. If we believe you have smoked or have had pets in the house there will be a $250.00 fee added to your charges.
We are a non-party facility. We have strict quiet hours from 10 PM-8 AM.
Any guest under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times in the home or in the park, this applies to all Rising River RV Park property.
Please note that staff may be in back of home watering/or doing landscape/outside maintenance between 10 am and 3 PM during your stay. We thank you for your cooperation while we keep the park & home pretty.
We do have parking restrictions. The four parking spaces in front of the house are exclusively for house guests. Please provide vehicle information at time of check-in. There is no room to bring trailers, boats, or anything other than vehicles that fit into these four parking spaces.
You are required to give the park office all information regarding guests staying and/or entering the park at any time while you are in the park and staying in the home.
House and Rising River RV Park guests, the park, owner, management, and staff will not be held liable for any accident, injury, loss of life or loss of property due to fire, theft, or act of God, to any guest, or guest's guest, pet, or vendor coming into the park. The management reserves the right to make changes to these Rules and Regulations at any time.
By signing you also agree to The River House at Rising River rules and policies above and agree that the liability of any bill owing is not waived and agree to be held personally liable in the event that the indicated person, company, or association fails to pay the full amount of these charges.
RIVER HOUSE - PET POLICY
No pets allowed in or around vacation rental homes.
RV & VEHICLES
If your vehicle is leaking fluid you will be asked to remove it and get it fixed.
Oil changes and repair work is not allowed on the premises.
We reserve the right to refuse admission of RV’s that do not meet our standard.
No parking on the street.
USE OF PREMISE
Site must be clean and neat at all times and no debris or garbage is to be left out.
Only appropriate RV decor & furniture is to be at your site.
The sites are not to be used at any time for the purpose of carrying on any business, profession, or trade of any kind, or for any purpose other than as a private stay. NO SOLICITATION OF ANY KIND IS PERMITTED AT THE PARK.
Restrooms, laundry room and clubhouse are provided as a courtesy and we ask that you help us maintain our high standards of cleanliness.
No stakes are permitted. An underground sprinkler system is in use throughout the park.
No extra storage around and under the site that is unorderly. Please use a proper RV Skirt.
Guests may not modify or move utilities.
Sewer hoses must be up off the ground with tight connections, with no leaks, and on a sewer rack. There will be a $100.00 fee if there is no sewer rack while here or you have a sewage spill on site.
We ask that garbage be sealed in plastic sacks and deposited in the dumpster behind the office or down behind the propane tank. Household garbage only.
If the cable box is missing, and or the cable TV remote is not returned to the office upon leaving There will be a $100 charge for the remote, a $50.00 charge for the cable box and $100 charge for any other utility tampered with and this will be charged to the credit card on file.
* Please make sure you agree and completely understand Rising River RV Park policies and hold harmless statements. The policies are furnished solely for the safety and convenience of all Rising River RV Park guests. The owner, management, and staff will not be responsible for accidents, injury, loss of life or loss of property due to fire, theft, or act of God, to any guest, or guest's guest, pet, or vendor coming into the park. The management reserves the right to make changes to the Rules and Regulations at any time.
* PLEASE NOTE: We take your booking very seriously, and commit to honoring your reservation unless catastrophic circumstances beyond our control prevent us from honoring a reservation.
Daily & Weekly rates are subject to change.
Must leave Rec Room clean and free of all debris.
No smoking/vaping is allowed inside building.
Chairs and tables are to remain inside the building at all times.
No food or drinks are to be left inside when you leave.
No movies or games are to be removed from the building.